Principles and Practice of Pediatric Infectious Diseases (5th Edition)
Download Principles and Practice of Pediatric Infectious Diseases (5th Edition) written by Sarah S. Long, Charles G. Prober, Marc Fischer in PDF format. This book is under the category Medicine and bearing the isbn/isbn13 number 323401813/9780323401814. You may reffer the table below for additional details of the book.
Sarah S. Long, Charles G. Prober, Marc Fischer
Elsevier; 5th edition
Comprehensive in scope; yet concise and easy to manage; Principles and Practice of Pediatric Infectious Diseases 5th Edition; by Drs. Sarah Long; Marc Fischer; and Charles Prober; is your go-to resource for authoritative information on infectious diseases in children and adolescents. A veritable “who’s who” of global authorities provides the practical knowledge you need to diagnose; understand; and manage almost any pediatric infectious disease you may encounter.
- Features a consistent; easy-access format with highlighted key points; high-yield information boxes; and an abundance of detailed illustrations and at-a-glance tables.
- Allows quick look-up by clinical presentation; pathogen; or type of host.
- Includes coverage of the latest recommendations; vaccine products; and effectiveness as well as expanded diagnostics and therapies for autoinflammatory/periodic fever syndromes.
- Covers emerging viruses such as Ebola; Zika; and EV-D68; as well as infectious risks of immunomodulating drugs and expanding antimicrobial resistance patterns.
- Discusses expanding antimicrobial resistance patterns and new therapies for fungal and viral infections and resistant bacterial infections.
Whether you’re just looking to type about a hobby you have or if you want to attempt to run a business, starting a blog might be worthy of your consideration. Before you get started, first take a few minutes to read these expert-provided tips below. Once you learn about blogging,…
Follow my blog with BloglovinAre you also looking for a good structure for your business blogs? That you finally have a serious and good structure for all your texts that are online? On your website but also on social media. In this review you will find 5 tips from Susanna Florie from her…
“Why engineering?” is a question I get often. The answer for me is simple: I like to solve problems. Engineering is a popular field for many reasons. Perhaps this is because almost everything around us is created by engineers in one way or another, and there are always new, emerging and exciting technologies impacting…
Not sure how best to study math ? Are you perhaps someone who starts studying the day before the exam? Then you know yourself that your situation is not the most ideal. Unfortunately, there is no magic bullet to make you a maths crack or pass your exam in no time . It is important to know that mathematics always builds on…