O’Reilly Media; 1st edition
This PDF ebook, “Programming iOS 11: Dive Deep into Views, View Controllers, and Frameworks,” provides a structured explanation of all essential real-world iOS app components. If you are familiar with the fundamentals of Swift, Xcode, and the Cocoa framework, you should have no trouble following along. You are going to learn how to design views, alter view controllers, and add functionality from iOS frameworks by delving deeply into the material and looking at a large number of code examples.
- Views that are sensitive to touch can be designed, drawn, arranged, layered, and animated.
- Make use of view controllers so that you may manage many interface screens.
- Scroll views, table views, text, popovers, split views, web views, and control views are all handled by their respective master interface classes.
- Explore the architectures of things like sound, maps, videos, and sensors.
- Gain access to your user libraries, including your music, contacts, photographs, and calendar.
- Investigate new subjects, such as networking, files, and threads, among other things.
- Keep abreast with the latest developments in iOS 11, such as:
- Drag and drop
- Automatic layout adjustments (including the new safe area)
- Table cell swipe buttons
- Improvements to the dynamic type
- Bars de navigation extensible in length
Rendering of offline sound files, additional forms of map annotations, modifications to the picture picker controller, and more
You can download, analyze, and execute all of the sample code, which has been rewritten in Swift 4 and is now available on GitHub.
Do you need a refresher on the fundamentals? Get a copy of iOS 11 Programming Fundamentals with Swift if you want to educate yourself on Cocoa, Xcode, and Swift. In conjunction with Programming iOS 11, you will acquire a comprehensive, rock-solid, and hands-on grasp of the iOS 11 development process.