James M. Ritter, Rod J. Flower, Graeme Henderson, Yoon Kong Loke, David MacEwan, Humphrey P. Rang
Since more than 25 years ago, Rang and Dale’s Pharmacology has been supplying students and practitioners of healthcare all over the world with essential information regarding basic and clinical science that is both comprehensive and simple to use. The completely updated ninth edition brings you up to speed on everything that’s new in the industry, including recently published research and new and developing medications. Your knowledge of all relevant aspects of pharmacology will gradually increase as you work your way through this book, beginning with a molecular understanding of receptors and drug actions and progressing all the way through clinical applications of key groups of drugs.
- You will always be up to date with the most recent information in this rapidly evolving field, including a significantly revised coverage of CNS drugs, cognitive enhancers, anti-infectives, biologicals/biopharmaceuticals, lifestyle drugs, and more.
- Includes access to a variety of one-of-a-kind features online, such as more than one hundred brand new chapter-specific multiple-choice questions and six new cases for immediate self-evaluation.
- Includes a color-coded design that makes navigation and cross-referencing much simpler and quicker.
- This book makes complex ideas easier to understand by peppering the text with Key Points boxes, Clinical Uses boxes, and full-color illustrations.
- Upgraded version of the eBook is included with the purchase. Your enhanced eBook grants you access to all of the text, figures, and references contained within the book, and you can read it on a wide range of devices.