Christian DeVirgillo, Areg Grigorian
Elsevier; 2nd Edition
For surgery residents studying for their yearly in-service exam; fresh graduates preparing for Surgery written boards; or those recertifying; there’s no better assessment tool than Dr. Christian DeVirgilio’s Review of Surgery for ABSITE and Boards; 2nd Edition; (PDF). Content has been tested for numerous years on Harbor-UCLA surgical residents and has proven to considerably improve exam scores. Now thoroughly revised with new questions; new topics; and new contributors; it fully prepares you for success on surgery exams.
- NEW section on Medical Knowledge.
- Established content has been tested and shown to assist you to get the score you want.
- NEW topic areas (urology; gynecology; and orthopaedics) reflect the format of the new exam.
- 957 multiple-choice; single best answer questions that carefully follow the new ABSITE and board style.
- Correct answers and rationales are based on information found in key reference work in the field of surgery.
- NEW contributors (general surgery residents) confirm that the content is applicable to the needs of general surgery trainees.
- NEW! Associated with the SCORE (Surgical Council on Residency Education) Curriculum Outline for General Surgery Residents.
NOTE: The product includes the ebook; Review of Surgery for ABSITE and Boards; 2nd Edition; in PDF. No access codes are included.