John Marx, Ron Walls, Robert Hockberger
Saunders; 9th edition
Rely on Rosen’s Emergency Medicine 9th edition PDF for the latest answers on every facet of emergency medicine practice. For decades; this medical reference ebook has set the standard in emergency medicine; offering unparalleled clarity; authority and comprehensiveness – to help you put the best and latest knowledge to work for your patients in the ER.
- Practice confidently with easily actionable; dependable guidance on the entire breadth of emergency medicine topics.
- Locate the answers you need quickly thanks to a user-friendly; full-color design; complete with more illustrations than ever before.
- Access the complete contents on the go from your smartphone; tablet or laptop at Expert Consult; fully searchable; with links to PubMed.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader; conduct rapid searches; and adjust font sizes for optimal readability. Compatible with Kindle®; nook®; and other popular devices.
- Effectively apply the newest emergency medicine techniques and approaches; including evidence-based therapies for shock; high-cost imaging; evaluation and resuscitation of the trauma patient; cardiovascular emergencies; evaluation and risk stratification for transient ischemic attack (TIA) patients; and much more.
- Get expert guidance on how to approach specific clinical presentations in the ER. The “Cardinal Presentations Section” provides quick and easy reference to differential diagnosis and directed testing for fever in the adult patient; dizziness and vertigo; chest pain; and over 20 other frequently seen presentations in the emergency department.
“Rosen’s Emergency Medicine: Concepts and Clinical Practice 9th edition is widely regarded as one of the most authoritative ebooks in the field of emergency medicine…. Students will find this ebook an invaluable resource for gaining mastery of core content and fundamentals of the specialty. It might be considered a must-read for new trainees and excellent resource for more seasoned providers looking for a review of the fundamentals.” – Sarah E. Mott; MD (Regions Hospital and Level 1 Trauma Center) – Doody’s Score: 98; 5 Stars!
NOTE: This product only includes Rosens Emergency Medicine 9th edition PDF. No online access codes are included