Anton N. Sidawy, Bruce A. Perler
Elsevier; 9th Edition
032342791X; 0323581307; 0323581293
9780323427913/ 9780323581301/ 9780323581295
Rutherford’s Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy, Ninth Edition; Rutherford’s Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy, Ninth Edition; Rutherford’s (PDF) has been widely acknowledged as the definitive standard textbook for this rapidly evolving, complex field. This cutting-edge reference, written by Drs. Bruce A. Perler and Anton N. Sidawy and published in conjunction with the Society for Vascular Surgery, is an absolute necessity for vascular surgeons, vascular medicine specialists, interventionalists, and trainees, in addition to interventional radiologists, general surgeons, and cardiologists who rely on Rutherfords in their clinical work. It provides authoritative guidance from some of the most forward-thinking and recognized thought leaders and medical and basic science specialists in the world regarding the diagnosis and treatment of circulatory diseases.
- Includes a full-color framework as well as images, allowing you to observe medical and physical results as well as operating procedures in a more clear and concise manner.
- Includes all vascular imaging techniques and provides a non-invasive investigation of the hemodynamics and morphology of the vascular system. Includes all vascular imaging techniques.
- Included are endovascular, medicinal, and surgical treatments, in addition to diagnostic procedures, fundamental vascular biology, and decision-making.
- It provides insights that have never been seen before from multidisciplinary experts from around the world, who offer their knowledge on the most effective current treatment for circulatory ailment as well as potential treatments for the disease in the future.
- Contains trending topics such as the endovascular treatment of aortic arch and thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysm disease; in addition to the expanding management of aortic dissections.
- Contains 40 new chapters, each with a shorter and more focused style, as well as an abstract for each chapter that provides quick access to crucial information, making it ideal for use in session settings as well as in day-to-day practice.
- Some of these chapters are organized in new sections dedicated to open operative exposure and vessel dissection techniques; pediatric vascular disease; diabetic foot; and practice administration issues. These are areas within the specialty that clinicians frequently face but that are not frequently detailed in other vascular texts nor in earlier editions of Rutherford.
“Rutherford’s Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy 9e is the go-to resource for everybody who treats patients with vascular illness; as there is no alternative, it has established itself as the standard. In conclusion, this e-book is still an extremely valuable resource, and it is recommended that it be kept on the shelf of every vascular surgeon and vascular expert. — Melina R Kibbe; MD; FACS; FAHA (The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill) Doody’s Rating: 96.4 out of 100 Stars!
PLEASE TAKE NOTE That the only component of this product is the PDF version of Rutherford’s Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy, Ninth Edition. There are no access codes contained within.