Ben G. Streetman, Sanjay Kumar Banerjee
Pearson; 7th Edition (Global)
For working scientists and engineers who are interested in enhancing their understanding of modern electronics, as well as for college students who are majoring in electrical engineering at the undergraduate level.
One of the most popular introductory books on semiconductor materials and devices, as well as physics and technology; The objectives of the Solid State Electronic Devices, 7th Global Edition (PDF) are as follows:
1) Create fundamental concepts in semiconductor physics, so that students can have a better understanding of both existing and emerging technologies; and 2)
2) Demonstrate a strong understanding of contemporary semiconductor units and technology in order to comprehend their applications to optoelectronic and digital circuits and methods.
Students majoring in engineering are introduced to material at a level of comprehension that will enable them to read a significant portion of the most recent literature on novel devices and applications.
Participation in Instruction and Education
Both you as the instructor and your students will benefit from the enhanced learning and teaching opportunities that this program provides. It will be helpful in:
- Students will have a better time understanding contemporary and future devices if they have a grounding in fundamental concepts of semiconductor physics, which should be developed.
- Provide a Robust Understanding of the Semiconductor Devices That Are in Use Today: Students will be able to see, with the aid of this context, why the digital and optoelectronic circuits and methods they employ in their work are crucial to the advancement of society.
- Include some of the fundamentals of semiconducting materials and solid-state conduction processes, such as: Many of the concepts and terms that are frequently used in the semiconductor industry have been introduced and are connected with a wide variety of devices.
All of Our Prices Are Listed in US Dollars.
P.S. Please get in touch with us if you are interested in purchasing Solid State Electronic Devices, seventh Edition, Test Bank, or any other educational resources.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE That this offering consists entirely of the PDF ebook version of Solid State Electronic Devices 7e (Global). There are no access codes contained within.