Linda Lane Lilley, Julie S. Synder, Shelly Rainforth Collins
Study Guide for Pharmacology and the Nursing Process; 7th Edition; (PDF) is designed to accompany the Lilley’s Pharmacology and the Nursing Process; 7th Edition etextbook; preparing you for success in pharmacology and on the NCLEX Examination. Worksheets for each chapter include NCLEX-RN® Examination-style review questions; critical thinking and application questions; case studies; multiple-choice questions; and other educationally sound rich learning activities.
- Updated NCLEX Examination–style questions prepare you to pass for the NCLEX Exam.
- Illustration-based questions mimic NCLEX Examination “hotspot” illustration exam questions; strengthening exam your readiness for the state boards.
- Student Study Tips Section offers study techniques; time management tips; and test-taking strategies.expands on the textbook’s Study Skills Tips to enhance understanding.
- Special Overview of Dosage Calculations Section features a practice quiz and explanations of key drug calculations concepts; sample drug labels; and practice problems; and a practice quiz.
- Application-based NCLEX Examination-style practice questions prepare you for help you understand how information in the book applies to real-life situations problem-solving in the clinical setting.
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook Study Guide for Pharmacology and the Nursing Process 7th edition in PDF. No access codes included.