Linda Lane Lilley, Julie S. Synder, Shelly Rainforth Collins
This is the seventh edition of the study guide for pharmacology and the nursing process (PDF) is intended to be used in conjunction with the electronic textbook version of Lilley’s Pharmacology and the Nursing Process, 7th Edition. It is meant to help you succeed in pharmacology and on the NCLEX Examination. Worksheets for each chapter include review questions in the format of the NCLEX-RN® Examination, as well as questions requiring critical thinking and application, case studies, multiple choice questions, and other rich learning activities that are educationally sound.
- You will be prepared to pass the NCLEX Examination by using questions that are formatted in the same way as those on the NCLEX Examination.
- Questions based on illustrations are designed to be similar to those found on the NCLEX Examination’s “hotspot” illustration exam, so improving your readiness for the state boards.
- The Student Study Tips Section provides study methods, tips on managing one’s time, and tactics for performing well on examinations.
- a more in-depth explanation of the Study Skills Tips found in the textbook to help improve comprehension.
- A Special Explanation of How Dosage Is Calculated This section includes an example drug label, a practice quiz, explanations of essential drug calculating principles, practice questions, and a practice quiz. Additionally, this section includes practice problems.
- Application-based Practice problems in the format of the NCLEX Examination will help you get ready for the exam and comprehend how the knowledge in the book relates to real-life scenarios and problem-solving in a clinical context.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE That the only thing included in this transaction is the PDF version of the ebook Study Guide for Pharmacology and the Nursing Process 7th edition. There are no access codes provided.