Griffin P. Rodgers, Neal S. Young
Lippincott Williams – Wilkins; 3rd edition
Packed with essential information on the diagnosis and treatment of blood and bone marrow disorders; The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Hematology; 3rd Edition (PDF) should be carried in the white coat pocket of the resident; medical student; or hematology/oncology service and in the briefcase of the hospitalist; internist; family practitioner; and pediatrician who sees patients with blood diseases.
Look inside and discover…
• Organization by disease category makes critical information easy to find and use.
• Reader-friendly format includes tables; algorithms; meaningful figures; and bulleted lists that highlight vital facts.
• Invaluable contributions from recognized experts and senior fellows bridge the gap between science and clinical practice.
• Concise coverage of the diagnosis and treatment makes the handbook ideal for quick reference; as well as for Board review!
NEW to the 3rd Edition…
• Emerging diagnostic and treatment strategies refine clinical decision-making.
• Significantly revised and updated chapters describe recent advances in the diagnosis and treatment of hematologic disorders.
Put this handy and portable guide to work for you and your patients…
P.S A newer edition is also available
NOTE: This only contains the ebook The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Hematology 3e in ePub. A converted PDF is also available on request