David Kim, Michael G. Solomon
Jones – Bartlett Learning; 3rd edition
Revised and updated with the latest data in the field; Fundamentals of Information Systems Security 3rd Edition (PDF) provides a comprehensive overview of the essential concepts students must know as they pursue lucrative careers in information systems security. The textbook opens with a discussion of the new threats; vulnerabilities and risks associated with the transition to a completely digital world. Part 2 presents a high level overview of the Security+ Exam and provides IS students with information as they move toward this certification. The ebook Fundamentals of Information Systems Security 3e closes with information on information security education; standards; professional certifications; and compliance laws.
- Addresses data breach and data breach incident response planning
- Introduces recent “Internet of Things” (IoT) privacy issues and risk threats
- Part of the Jones & Bartlett Learning Information Systems Security & Assurance Series!
- Maps fully to the 6 major domains of the CompTIA Security+ SYO-401 Certification exam
- New content on advanced malware and APT attacks to the end points such as crypto locker and ransomware
- Updated to include coverage on recent compliance law and standards updates; including NIST SP800-171; PCI DSS v3.2 and FISMA.
- Available with the Virtual Security Cloud Labs which provide a hands-on; immersive mock IT infrastructure enabling college students to test their skills with realistic security scenarios
With its conversational yet practical writing style and step-by-step examples; this textbook is a must-have resource for those entering the world of information systems security.
Note: This purchase only includes the PDF of the book. No online codes provided.