Barbara Young, Geraldine O’Dowd, Phillip Woodford
Churchill Livingstone; 6th edition
0702047473; 0702054887; 0323241239
9780702047473/ 9780702054884/ 9780323241236
Take a easy method to know the fundamentals with Wheater’s Functional Histology; 6th Edition; (PDF). Offering a complete textbook accompanied by lots of of photos and captions of histology slides; this finest-promoting ebook will equip you with all of the should-know histology data you might want to full your programs and prime your exams.
All (print) purchasers get the entire; downloadable eBook (through Student Consult) – which now incorporates an all-new financial institution of a number of-alternative questions to check your data and help examination preparation.
- Master the way to implement histology in a scientific context by means of protection of frequent scientific circumstances in each chapter.
- Access full contents on-line at Student Consult; together with a digital histolab; the entire photos; and USMLE-model self-evaluation questions and rationales.
- Identify the microscopic construction of regular human tissues and the way it hyperlinks to perform with the assistance of greater than 900 excessive-high quality histology illustrations and photos.
- Attain a wealthy understanding of histology by means of easy; captions and concise textbook which might be comprehensively up to date with the most recent analysis and new discoveries.
- All (print) purchasers obtain the entire; downloadable eBook (by means of Student Consult) – which now incorporates an all-new assortment of a number of-alternative questions to check your understanding and assist examination preparation.
NOTE: The product solely consists of the ebook Wheater’s Functional Histology: A Text and Colour Atlas sixth edition in PDF. No access codes are included.