Barbara Young, Geraldine O’Dowd, Phillip Woodford
Churchill Livingstone; 6th edition
0702047473; 0702054887; 0323241239
9780702047473/ 9780702054884/ 9780323241236
Wheater’s Functional Histology, Sixth Edition provides a straightforward way to become familiar with the fundamentals (PDF). This best-selling book will provide you with all of the essential information on histology that you need to successfully complete your courses and excel on your exams. It features a comprehensive textbook that is accompanied by a large number of photos and captions of histology slides.
Customers who purchase the book in print format are also given access to the complete eBook, which can be downloaded from Student Consult. This eBook now features a brand-new bank of multiple-choice questions that can be used to test your knowledge and assist in the preparation for exams.
- Learn how to apply histology in a scientific setting by covering common scientific scenarios in each chapter so that you can practice what you learn throughout the book.
- Access the complete contents online at Student Consult, including a digital histolab, all of the images, and USMLE-style questions with rationales to evaluate yourself.
- With the assistance of more than 900 illustrations and photos of high-quality histology, you will be able to recognize the microscopic structure of normal human tissues and the way in which it connects to function.
- Gain a deep comprehension of histology through the use of straightforward captions and a textbook that is condensed but still contains all of the most recent findings from research and new discoveries.
- When you purchase the book in print format, you will also receive access to the complete digital version of the book, which can be downloaded from Student Consult. This version of the eBook features a brand-new set of multiple-choice questions that will help you test your knowledge and prepare for exams.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE That the sole component of this product is a PDF copy of the sixth edition of Wheater’s Functional Histology: A Text and Color Atlas ebook. There are no access codes contained within.