George W. Holcom III, J. Patrick Murphy, Daniel J. Ostie
Saunders; 6th edition
Acclaimed for its manageable scope and unsurpassed readability; Ashcraft’s Pediatric Surgery 6th edition (PDF) presents practical guidance; authoritative on treating the entire range of general surgical and urological problems in children; infants; and adolescents. State-of-the-art; expert coverage equips you to implement all the latest approaches and achieve optimal outcomes for all of your patients.
- Focus on evidence-based treatments and outcomes to apply today’s best practices.
- Grasp the visual nuances of surgery from over 1;000 images depicting today’s best surgical practices.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader; conduct rapid searches; and adjust font sizes for optimal readability.
- Hone and expand your surgical skills by watching videos of minimally invasive procedures for recto urethral fistula; laparoscopic splenectomy; biliary atresia; uterine horn; and more.
- Make the most effective use of today’s best open and minimally invasive techniques; including single-site umbilical laparoscopic surgery; with guidance from internationally recognized experts in the field.
- Stay current with timely topics thanks to brand-new chapters on Gallbladder Disease and Choledochal Cyst; Tissue Engineering; and Ethics in Pediatric Surgery; plus comprehensive updates throughout.
NOTE: This purchase only includes Ashcraft’s Pediatric Surgery 6e PDF. No online access included
There are no reviews yet.