Elliot L. Chalkof, Richard P. Cambria
Atlas of Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy: Anatomy and Technique (PDF) supplies the great; step-by-step steerage it is advisable to attain optimum outcomes within the remedy of venous issues. Including the whole vary of ailments/issues most essential to vascular surgeons; this full-coloration atlas presents greater than 100 frequent and advanced procedures; together with endovascular and open methods; with a deal with anatomy and imaging research as they implement to every method.
- Consult this ebook in your favourite e-reader; conduct speedy searches; and modify font sizes for greatest readability.
- Know what to do and anticipate with complete protection of virtually each process you would possibly have to carry out.
- Prevent and plan for problems earlier than a process because of a step-by-step strategy to each process accompanied by related imaging research.
- Envisage each process because of over 1;000 full-coloration illustrations; together with procedural photographs and superbly illustrated drawings that emphasize the related methods and anatomy in particular remedies.
- Find solutions shortly because of a constant and logical chapter group. (Indications; Surgical Anatomy; Preoperative Considerations; Operative Steps; Postoperative Considerations; Pearls & Pitfalls; and References)
- Collect all important; up-to-date; want-to-know details about scorching subjects together with administration of peripheral aortic aneurysms/aortic dissection; arterial illness; decrease extremities/crucial limb ischemia; and infra-inguinal occlusive illness.
- Revise key methods previous to performing surgery. Clinical photographs seize very important moments in procedures together with surgical restore of a suprarenal aortic aneurysm; endovascular remedy of aneurysms of the pararenal and juxtarenal aorta; surgical restore of thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysm; surgical publicity and harvest of the femoropopliteal vein; and endovascular remedy of aortic arch vessels; axillary and subclavian artery.
NOTE: The product solely consists of the ebook Atlas of Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy: Anatomy and Technique in PDF. No access codes are included.