Jun Ueda, Joshua A. Schultz, Harry Asada
Cellular Actuators: Modularity and Variability in Muscle-Inspired Actuation; (PDF) defines the roles actuators play in robotics and their inadequacy in rising new robotic purposes; comparable to human co-working robots and wearable units the place compliance and compactness are necessary.
Piezoelectric actuators; the subject of this wbook; present benefits like displacement scale; drive; compactness and reliability and depend on materials properties to offer displacement and drive as reactions to electrical stimulation. The authors; well-known researchers in the world; present the basics of muscle-like motion and a system-vast research that features the evaluation; design; and management of biologically impressed actuators. This ebook is the perfect information for practitioners and researchers who wish to use this expertise into their analysis and merchandise.
- Introduces the idea of mobile actuators
- Presents fundamentals of bio impressed actuation
- Describes the bodily meeting prospects of Piezo actuators
- Presents purposes to indicate ideas and the potential of the expertise
- Functions as a single supply for the design; evaluation; and management of actuator arrays
- Introduces Piezoelectric Actuators ideas in a system vast built-in method
NOTE: The product solely contains the ebook; Cellular Actuators: Modularity and Variability in Muscle-Inspired Actuation in PDF. No access codes are included