Rogerio A. Lobo, David M Gershenson, Gretchen M Lentz
Elsevier; 7th edition (September 6; 2016)
The primary gynecology textbook for over twenty-five years; Comprehensive Gynecology 7th edition covers all of the key issues residents; specialists; primary care doctors; and other healthcare providers encounter in everyday practice. This seventh edition has been fully updated to include a wealth of new and latest content; including current discussions of minimally invasive surgical approaches to gynecologic care; effectively managing menopausal patients; infertility issues and treatments; and more. Written in a concise; clear; and evidence-based style; it offers the practical; in-depth coverage you need to remain at the forefront of your field.
- Grasp key information quickly and easily through clear writing; a clinical focus; and guidance on evidence-based techniques.
- Access state-of-the-art information on the latest applications in diagnostic and interventional ultrasound and other essential aspects of today’s practice.
- Prepare for the challenges you may face with a legal chapter containing factual scenarios.
- New videos; 20 in all; address topics such as Hysteroscopic Metroplasty; Pap Smear Techniques; Endometriosis of the Bladder; and more.
- Explore important issues in infertility; such as cancer treatment; egg freezing; and preimplantation genetic diagnosis.
- Understand the latest research in menopause; how to effectively prescribe treatments; and the consideration of using hormones for prevention.
- A new chapter dedicated to in vitro fertilization keeps you current with today’s recent advances.
- Updated Preoperative Care and Quality chapter represents the ongoing ‘Enhanced Recovery after Surgery’ care programs.