Robert K. Creasy , Robert Resnik , Jay D. Iams , Charles J. Lockwood , Thomas Moore , Michael F Greene
Saunders; 7th edition (November 20; 2013)
Minimize complications with Creasy and Resnik’s Maternal-Fetal Medicine: Principles and Practice 7th edition. This medical reference ebook puts the most recent advances in basic science; clinical diagnosis; and management at your fingertips; equipping you with the up-to date evidence-based guidelines and knowledge you need to ensure the best possible outcomes in maternal-fetal medicine.
- Find dependable; state-of-the-art answers to any clinical question with comprehensive coverage of maternal-fetal medicine from the foremost researchers and practitioners in obstetrics; gynecology and perinatology.
- Apply today’s best practices in maternal-fetal medicine with an increased emphasis on evidence-based medicine.
- Take advantage of the most recent diagnostic advances with a new section on Obstetrical Imaging; complemented by online ultrasound clips as well as cross references and links to genetic disorder databases.
- Stay on top of rapidly evolving maternal-fetal medicine through new chapters on Recurrent Spontaneous Abortion; Patient Safety; Maternal Mortality; Stillbirth; and Substance Abuse; as well as comprehensive updates on the biology of parturition; fetal DNA testing from fetal growth; maternal blood; prenatal genetic screening and diagnosis; fetal cardiac malformations and arrhythmias; thyroid disease and pregnancy; management of depression and psychoses during pregnancy and the puerperium; and much more.
- Access the complete contents online at Expert Consult.
“… Creasy & Resnik’s Maternal-Fetal Medicine: Principles and Practice 7e remains an authoritative reference book for clinical residents; fellows and practicing specialists in Maternal-Fetal Medicine.” Reviewed by Ganesh Acharya ; Feb 2015