William W. Hay, Myron J. Levin, Robin R. Deterding, Mark J. Abzug
McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 23rd edition
The classic, pocket-sized guide to pediatric practice that also serves as the most up-to-date resource on the diagnosis, comprehension, and treatment of the medical issues that affect children and adolescents from birth through adolescence.
Frequently cited as a leading authority on pediatric care; Up-to-Date Diagnosis and Treatment: Pediatrics 23e is rewritten once every two years to ensure that it is succinct, up-to-date, and easily applicable to everyday situations. As usual, the most recent 23rd edition has important new information.
Included in the 23rd edition of Current Diagnosis and Treatment: Pediatrics (PDF) is the well-known and simple-to-understand Lange system. Current format for the outline: Problem; Important Aspects of Diagnosis and Treatment; Clinical Findings; Differential Diagnosis; Treatment; and Prognosis. The material in the textbook is broken down into basic subjects as well as organ systems. This guide provides information that is condensed and based on evidence on a wide variety of pediatric medical conditions and topics, such as childhood nutrition and eating disorders, mental disorders, substance abuse, child abuse, oral medicine and dentistry, immunization, and injuries and emergencies. There is no better, more helpful resource for your pediatric practice, and there is no textbook that is as up to date as this one because of its clinical focus and broad coverage.
Why the Diagnostic and Treatment Methods Used Today The final clinical companion is pediatrics, which includes:
- Includes guidelines tailored to the prevention of various diseases
- Comprised of an essential reference to the usual range of laboratory values
- All of the themes have been thoroughly modernized to include the most recent findings from research.
- Extensive utilization of diagnostic and treatment tables as well as algorithms that speed up decision making
- Written by pediatricians with years of expertise to ensure that each chapter accurately reflects the requirements and challenges of clinical work
- The most recent references that have distinctive identifiers (PubMed or PMID numbers, for example) make it possible to conduct a speedy evaluation of the evidence-based source material.
Please take note that the offer only comes with the PDF version of the ebook titled Current Diagnosis and Treatment: Pediatrics, 23rd Edition. There are no access codes contained within.