Leiyu Shi, Douglas A. Sing
Jones – Bartlett Learning; 7th Edition
The seventh edition of Delivering Health Care in America (PDF) is the most up-to-date and comprehensive overview of the fundamental structures and operations of the health care system in the United States. It covers everything from the system’s historical roots and resources to its individual cost, services, and quality. The textbook utilizes a one-of-a-kind “systems” approach to compile an extraordinary amount of information into an easy-to-read and highly accessible resource. This resource elucidates the complexities of health care organization and finance while providing a comprehensive overview of how the various components fit together.
The latest new Delivering Health Care in America: A Systems Approach 7th edition is a thorough revision that highlights many new trends in health care; examines current challenges in access; cost; and quality; and explores the legacy of Obamacare and the future of health care reform in light of the new presidency. All of the figures and data throughout the book have been brought up to date.
The 7th Edition includes the Following:
- Recent developments in the medical field
- Objectives for Healthy People in 2020
- Current information regarding the amount of money spent in hospitals.
- Information that is both recent and up to date regarding health insurance
- interactions with CO-OPs and ACOs under the context of Obamacare.
- Perspectives on long-term care provided in the community Recent developments in institutionalized care.
- The most important policy issues, as well as potential issues and challenges related to health policy in the United States and elsewhere
- Problems currently being faced in the healthcare industry cost, accessibility, and overall quality performance-based compensation in the medical industry
- New legislation pertaining to medical equipment, as well as the effects of medical technology and an evaluation of technology.
Chronic disorders in the United States, as well as up-to-date information on pandemics and infectious diseases affecting the rest of the world
- After the implementation of the ACA, the implications of the scarcity of healthcare professionals and the most pressing problems in the healthcare workforce
- The uninsured in the wake of the Affordable Care Act; the precarious state of mental health and healthcare; the indicators of care quality; the present situation of the homeless population
- New evaluations of patient-centered medical homes in primary care, primary care practitioners in various countries, and recent advancements in alternative medicine are all topics that are being researched.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE That the only thing that is included here is the PDF version of the ebook “Delivering Health Care in America: A Systems Approach 7e.” The purchase does not include any access codes.