Fred F. Ferri
Elsevier; 1st edition
Updated annually with the latest developments in treatment and diagnosis recommendations; Ferri’s Clinical Advisor 2019 (PDF) uses the popular “5 books in 1” format to organize vast amounts of information in a clinically relevant; user-friendly manner. This format; efficient provides quick access to answers on more than 900 common medical conditions; including differential diagnoses; disorders and diseases; and laboratory tests – all updated by experts in key clinical fields. Updated algorithms and current clinical practice guidelines help you keep pace with the speed of rapidly changing modern medicine.
- Provides current ICD-10 insurance billing codes to help expedite insurance reimbursements.
- Contains significant updates throughout; with more than 500 new tables; figures; and boxes added to this new 2019 edition.
- Includes cross-references; bullets; outlines; boxes; tables; and algorithms to help readers navigate a wealth of clinical information.
- Offers access to exclusive online content: more than 90 additional topics; images; new algorithms; and tables; EBM boxes; patient teaching guides; color images; and more.
- Features 17 all-new topics including opioid overdose; obesity-Hypoventilation syndrome; new-onset seizures; acute pelvic pain in women; and eosinophilic esophagitis; among many others.
NOTE: This purchase only includes the Ferri’s Clinical Advisor 2019 in PDF. No online codes come with the ebook.