Frank Wood, Alan Sangster
Pearson Education; 13th edition
Every year; thousands of university students rely on Frank Wood’s best-selling textbooks to help them pass their accountancy exams. Business Accounting Volume 2;13th edition (PDF) continues to offer an essential guide for any accounting student. Its accessible approach makes the ebook suitable for a wide variety of courses in accounting and business; both at tertiary and secondary level and for those studying for professional qualifications. Key concepts from financial accounting; financial reporting; financial analysis; and management accounting are all covered in this comprehensive and practical textbook.
New to this edition:
- Coverage of Integrated Reporting
- New chapter on theories of accounting choice
- Over 120 new questions to test your understanding
- Updated to be fully compliant with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Logical and clear progression through topics
- Easy-to-follow explanations of contemporary accounting practice
- Activities designed to reinforce the understanding of key concepts
- Over 350 review questions; including past examination board questions
This is an ideal technical accounting etextbook; broken into short chapters that focus on specific areas” – Elayne Taylor; University of Dundee
“Comprehensive textbook for studying business accounting from elementary to intermediate levels” – Stephen Hick; University of Keele
NOTE: This is the Volume 2 of Frank Wood’s Business Accounting 13th edition PDF. We also have its test bank and solutions. You can also check out the 14th edition below in related products.