Frank Wood, Alan Sangster
Pearson Education; 13th edition
The best-selling textbooks written by Frank Wood are relied on by thousands of college students each and every year to assist them in passing their accountancy exams. Any student of accounting should have a copy of Business Accounting Volume 2, 13th Edition (PDF), as it continues to be an indispensable resource. Because of its user-friendly approach, the ebook is appropriate for a wide variety of accounting and business courses, including those taught at the secondary and tertiary levels, as well as those intended for students working toward professional qualifications. The fundamental ideas behind financial accounting, financial reporting, financial analysis, and management accounting are broken down in detail throughout this all-encompassing and applicable textbook.
What's brand new in this edition:
- Reporting that is Integrated Into the Coverage
- A brand new chapter on various accounting theory options
- Over 120 new questions to test your understanding
- To ensure complete conformity with the International Financial Reporting Standards, this report has been updated (IFRS).
- A methodical and understandable development through the various topics
- Explanations of the most recent accounting procedures that are simple to understand
- To aid in the consolidation of the understanding of fundamental ideas, activities are provided.
- Over 350 review questions; including past examination board questions
This is the perfect electronic textbook for technical accounting; it is broken up into short chapters that concentrate on specific areas. — Elayne Taylor and the University of Dundee
“Comprehensive textbook for learning business accounting at levels ranging from elementary to intermediate” University of Keele; Stephen Hick
Please take note that you are currently viewing the PDF version of Volume 2 of Frank Wood's Business Accounting, 13th edition. We also have access to its solution bank and test bank. You may also be interested in the 14th edition, which can be found below in the related products section.