J. Larry Jameson
McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 4th edition
Endocrinology 4th edition– with all the authority of Harrison’s
In Harrison’s Endocrinology 4th edition PDF; featuring a superb compilation of chapters related to endocrinology derived from Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine; 19th Edition (including content from the acclaimed Harrison’s DVD); this concise; full-color clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the scientific rigor and authority that have defined Harrison’s. You will find 36 chapters from fifty renowned contributors and editors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal for the clinic; classroom; ward; or certification/exam preparation.
- Integration of pathophysiology with clinical management
- Valuable appendix of laboratory values of clinical importance
- High-yield board review questions make this textbook ideal for keeping current or preparing for the boards
- Coverage of discoveries emanating from genetics and molecular biology; along with the latest drugs that are transforming the field
- Divided into 6 sections that reflect the physiologic roots of endocrinology: Introduction to Endocrinology; Reproductive Endocrinology; Pituitary; Thyroid; and Adrenal Disorders; Disorders Affecting Multiple Endocrine Systems; Diabetes Mellitus; Obesity; Lipoprotein Metabolism; and Disorders of Bone and Calcium Metabolism
NOTE: No online access codes are included. Only Harrison’s Endocrinology 4e PDF is for sale in this purchase.