A. Victor Hoffbrand, Paul A. H. Moss
Wiley-Blackwell; 7th Edition
British Medical Association Book Award Winner – Student Textbook of the Year 2016 – The ultimate hematology textbook of choice for medical students
Hoffbrand’s Essential Haematology; 7th Edition; (PDF) has built a status as the flagship haematology textbook for both junior doctors and students; offering an authoritative introduction to the subject.
Currently; in its 7th edition; this classic text offers up-to-date knowledge of the clinical; pathogenesis; and laboratory features; treatment of bone marrow and blood disorders; in its brief and user-friendly style. Hoffbrand’s Essential Haematology outlines the fundamental principles of clinical and laboratory hematology and presents how manifestations of blood diseases can be described by new knowledge of the disease processes. It is an essential resource for trainees and medical students and an essential read for all experts who are interested in updating their knowledge.
Hoffbrand’s Essential Haematology 7e:
- Comprehensively covers both theory and treatment regimes
- Is magnificently presented; with more than 300 colour illustrations
- Presents detailed information on the new genetics of leukaemia and lymphoma
- Includes a new chapter on thrombosis; emphasizing on the new oral anticoagulants
- Offers up-to-date knowledge of the pathogenesis; clinical and laboratory features and treatment of all blood disorders
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook; Hoffbrand’s Essential Haematology; 7th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.