Thomas D. Schneid, Shelby L. Schneid
The goal of this ebook; Human Resources and Change Management for Safety Professionals (PDF) is to prepare safety and health professionals to recognize and address applicable laws; human resource issues; and regulations; as well as change management techniques used to alter the safety culture within their operations. This book will provide awareness to avoid or address HR related policies/issues/laws which can result in costly litigation; grievances; and other negative implications. The book will address the “pitfalls” for safety professionals to avoid as well as provide the methodology to attain the cultural change necessary to achieve and maintain safety performance.
- Covers change management skills applicable to the safety function
- Prepares safety professionals on how to avoid or address HR issues and laws
- Provides awareness of the applicable labor and employment laws and regulations
- Enables the safety professional to recognize legal requirements from everyday questions asked by employees
- Helps safety professionals to prevent becoming entangled in legal issues resulting from their actions or inactions
NOTE: Only includes the eBook Human Resources and Change Management for Safety Professionals in PDF.