Anthony J. Trevor, Bertram G. Katzung, Marieke Knuidering-Hall
McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
This resource, Katzung & Trevor's Pharmacology Examination and Board Review; 12th edition (PDF), provides a concise and clear review of fundamental concepts, and it is backed by more than 800 questions and answers. It comes from the authors of the most trusted textbook in the field, Katzung & Trevor's Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. The approach is organized into chapters, which makes it easier to use it with lecture notes or larger textbooks.
Obtain the highest score possible on your medical pharmacology course and board exams by using the pharmacology review ebook that has sold the most copies worldwide.
EVERYTHING YOU REQUIRE TO ACHIEVE EXCELLENCE:
- the tables and figures are in full color (many new to this edition)
- A glossary of high-yield phrases and explanations that you should be familiar with
- Examine the questions, then the answers, and then the explanations that follow.
- diagrams that provide a graphical representation of the various drug categories and ideas
- An appendix with test-taking tips geared toward achieving the best possible score
- A rundown of activities that, if you've finished the chapter, you should be able to carry out successfully.
- In each chapter, a condensed examination of the primary ideas that support either the fundamental principles or the particular drug classes.
- Two extensive practice examinations with a total of one hundred questions each, followed with answer keys and detailed explanations of the right responses.
- Skill Keeper Questions are those that require you to recall and go over earlier information in order to comprehend the connections between subjects.
- Tables de synthèse contenant une liste des principaux médicaments ainsi que l'essentiel de l'information concernant leur mode d'action et leurs effets; therapeutic applications, medication interactions, pharmacokinetics, and toxicological considerations
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE That the only thing that is being offered for sale is the PDF version of Katzung and Trevor's Pharmacology Examination and Board Review, 12th Edition. There are no online codes included in the purchase.