Kathleen Deska Pagana, Timothy J. Pagana, Theresa N. Pagana
Mosby; 14th edition
Get simple access to today’s most significant diagnostic and laboratory tests, as well as the most recent findings in relevant research! Mosby’s Diagnostic & Laboratory Test Reference, 14th Edition is well-known for its up-to-date information, accuracy, and straightforward, user-friendly layout. PDF includes condensed test entries that are organized alphabetically and represent the most recent developments in diagnostic and laboratory research and testing. This revised version includes 15 additional tests, each with essential information such as alternative or abbreviated test titles, abnormal and normal findings, test explanations, possible critical values, and advice for patient care before, during, and after the test. In addition, all relevant tests are cross-referenced throughout the book to make it easier to find what you need. This top-selling ebook is perfect for day-to-day usage both in the workplace and in the classroom because to its portable size, hardcover construction, and thumb tabs that range from A to Z.
- Through the use of cross-references, similar tests are much simpler to locate.
- Because each test entry begins on a different page, tests may be located quickly and easily.
- Normal findings for patients of all ages, including adults and children where appropriate.
- NEW! A section on Common Reference Ranges has been added to the content of the Inside Front Cover.
- Possible critical values are underlined to highlight scenarios that call for prompt attention.
- Abnormal findings are emphasized with directional arrows, which represent increased or decreased test results, depending on the direction of the abnormality.
- The helpful appendix organizes the tests that are performed on the body according to the bodily systems and the types of tests, making it simple to find studies that are relevant.
- The book is less likely to get damaged thanks to the sturdy cover’s rounded corners, which also makes it simpler to hold and transport.
- The patient teaching-related care icon denotes the presence of information that must be communicated to patients as well as their relatives.
- In the back of the book is a list of abbreviations for tests; an appendix contains a list of symbols and units of measurement; and the front of the book contains an index.
- NEW! The most recent diagnostic tests and laboratory procedures are included in this book’s test listings, which also feature 10 new monographs and 15 extra tests.
- NEW! The content incorporates the most recent findings from research on the diagnostic usefulness of test results, the accuracy of testing, as well as patient care and education specific to each test.
- Tests that are arranged alphabetically provide a quick reference with thumb tabs that go from A to Z; this means that you will never have to look for a test by first determining the appropriate category or body system that it pertains to.
- The User’s Guide to Test Preparation and Performance offers an overview as well as suggestions for every kind of laboratory test and diagnostic process. As a result, your anxiety over having to retake a test because of an error will be significantly reduced.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE That the only thing that is included in this transaction is the Mosby’s Diagnostic and Laboratory Test Reference 14th edition PDF ebook. There are no online codes provided.