Arthur Nowak, John R. Christensen, Tad R. Mabry, Janice Alisa Townsend, Martha H. Wells
Saunders; 6th edition
Provide superior dental and oral care to children of all ages! Pediatric Dentistry: Infancy through Adolescence; 6th Edition provides comprehensive coverage of oral care for children; infants; teenagers; and medically compromised pediatric patients. Organized by age group; the PDF etextbook covers examination; diagnosis; and treatment planning; as well as topics such as the prevention of dental disease; orthodontics; traumatic injuries; and restorative dentistry.
- More than 1;000 full-color illustrations and photos show dental conditions and treatments.
- UNIQUE! Age-specific organization separates sections and chapters by age group to cover specific changes the child experiences physically; cognitively; emotionally; and socially.
- Fundamentals of Pediatric Dentistry section covers basic information on children of all ages; including topics such as local and systemic diseases; pediatric physiology; cariology; pain control; and medical emergencies.
- Coverage of current trends and challenges emphasizes the prevention of dental diseases and reflects pediatric dentistry as it is practiced today.
- UPDATED coverage of caries risk assessment in children reflects the evolution of evidence-based oral health care.
- NEW chapters cover pain control; cariology; and cleft lip and palate; other updates include infant oral health; pit and fissure sealants; regenerative endodontics; and the risk factors surrounding the transition from adolescence to adulthood.
- NEW! Greater diversity of contributors includes expert perspectives from all over the world.
Note: Only includes the PDF. No online codes are included