American Psychological Association
American Psychological Association; 7th edition
9781433832161; 9781433832154; 9781433832178
The Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, Seventh Edition (PDF) is available in three distinct versions: paperback, spiral and tabbed, and hardcover. Each of these editions features full-color pages throughout. It is recognized as the authoritative source for APA Style. With billions of copies sold all over the world in a variety of languages, it has become the go-to style manual for editors, students, writers, researchers, and educators in a variety of fields, including the social and behavioral sciences, the natural sciences, education, business, nursing, communications, and engineering, amongst others.
The Publication Manual, which is best known for its authoritative and user-friendly reference and citation system, also offers advice on selecting the headers, tables, language, figures, and tone that will result in academic communication that is succinct, compelling, and elegant. Users are guided step-by-step through the process of scholarly writing, from the moral considerations of authorship through the reporting of research all the way through publishing. Students and working professionals alike will find the seventh edition to be an indispensable resource for improving their writing skills and establishing a reputation for the quality of their output.
The seventh edition has undergone extensive revisions and updates to bring its content up to speed with current standards for scholarly publishing and writing.
There are almost forty new examples of tables and figures.
- All of the formats are in full color, and there is even a spiral edition with tabs.
- The ease of navigation has been significantly improved, and numerous new numbered sections have been included to assist users in rapidly locating responses to their inquiries.
- More than one hundred fresh samples from various types of references, including magazines, books, audiovisual media, social media, webpages and websites, and legal resources.
- Guidelines that enable accessibility for all users, including streamlined reference, in-text citation, and header format specifications, in addition to extra font alternatives.
- Dedicated chapter for novice users of the APA style, addressing paper elements and format, and offering sample works for both professional authors and student writers.
- Students will have access to a variety of resources, including instructions on how to write and organize annotated bibliographies, response papers, and other types of papers, as well as recommendations for citing course materials.
- Detailed instructions on how to adhere to ethical standards when writing and publishing, such as how to properly cite sources, stay away from both plagiarism and self-plagiarism, and more. as well as guide you through the publishing process
- A brand new chapter on the standards for reporting journal articles, which contains changes to the reporting standards for quantitative research as well as the very first APA-style reporting requirements for qualitative and mixed methods research.
- A new chapter on bias-free language rules for writing about individuals with respect and inclusivity in areas such as age; disability; gender; involvement in research; race; and ethnicity; sexual orientation; socioeconomic status; and intersectionality is being added.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE That this purchase only contains the PDF version of the ebook titled “Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 7th Edition.” There are no access codes contained within.
There are no reviews yet.