Timothy Fort, Stephen Presser
West Academic Publishing
Penned by two top Business Law professors; The Legal and Ethical Environment of Business (PDF) provides a readable streamlined text that will also include digital access to test banks and PowerPoint slides for instructors and self-assessment questions for students.
- PowerPoint slides and Test Banks for adopters and self-assessment questions for students
- Latest information on the current state of the law in areas such as Torts; Employment Law; and Agency
- Cases edited to be both lucid and comprehensible in a way that will engage Legal Environment of Business students
- Access to the eBook and an additional eBook―Ethics Vignettes; which has numerous different examples of real-life ethical situations in the business world
- Extensive integration of ethical material throughout the entire book; making it suitable for courses in both Business Law and Business Ethics; as well as a course that covers both subjects.
NOTE: The product includes the ebook; The Legal and Ethical Environment of Business in PDF. No access codes are included.