N. O. Sorokhtin
The Origins of Natural Diamonds is not only a story about the development, beginning, and production of diamonds, but it is also a story about the development of the geology of the Earth in general. You can download it here as a PDF. This ebook is significant to geologists, geophysicists, and engineers working in a wide variety of fields; it was written by an expert in the field as well as an expert on the geological evolution of the Earth; and it represents the current state of the art in major Earth geological processes. It is a practical guide for those who work in the petroleum or mining industry and is of particular importance to petroleum engineers and mining engineers. Those who work in the petroleum or mining industry.
The Origins of Natural Diamonds,
- Is the subject covered in the most depth possible that has been written in ebook format?
- This article discusses the origin, development, and production of diamonds deep within the Earth.
- Is the product of a knowledgeable and seasoned geologist who has worked in the field for many years and is an authority on the geological history of the Earth.
- Other by-products of the formation of diamonds that are useful to other industries, such as the energy industry or the mining industry, are included in this category.
- It explains the fundamental geological processes in a way that is both detailed and scientific, making it useful both as a teaching tool for students and as a reference for more experienced engineers and geologists.
The knowledgeable author explains important geological processes, such as the composition of the Earth, its origin, and its structure; the Earth’s energy balance; tectonic activity; continental drift; the evolution of the Earth’s crust; and other topics. This book is useful either as a refresher for the experienced scientist or engineer or as a learning tool for the student as a reference. Within this geological framework, the author provides practical advice for scientists and engineers who work in academia or industry. This advice can be applied in either setting. Any geophysicist, geologist, or engineer who works in the field of petroleum or mining engineering absolutely needs to have this book.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE That the only item included in this sale is a high-quality PDF version of the ebook “The Origins of Natural Diamonds.” There are no additional materials provided.