N. O. Sorokhtin
The Origins of Natural Diamonds (PDF) is not just the story of the evolution; origin; and production of diamonds; but a story about the evolution of the Earth’s geology in general. Important to geologists; geophysicists; and engineers across multiple disciplines; written by an expert in the field and an expert on the Earth’s geological evolution; this ebook represents the state-of-the-art in major Earth geological processes. Of particular importance to petroleum engineers and mining engineers; it is also a practical guide for those who work in the petroleum or mining industry.
The Origins of Natural Diamonds:
- Is the most comprehensive coverage of the subject written in ebook format
- Explains the development; causes; and production of diamonds within the Earth
- Is written by an experienced and veteran geologist who is an expert in the field and in the Earth’s geological evolution
- Covers other by-products of the formation of diamonds that are useful to other industries; such as the energy or mining industry
- Presents basic geological processes with detailed; scientific explanations; valuable to the student as a learning tool or the veteran engineer or geologist as a reference
Valuable as either refresher for the veteran scientist or engineer or a learning tool for the student as a reference; the expert author explains important geological processes; such as the Earth’s composition; origin; and structure; the Earth’s energy balance; tectonic activity; continental drift; the evolution of the Earth’s crust; and others. It’s within this geological framework that the writer offers practical guidance for scientists and engineers who work in academia or industry. It is a must-have for any geophysicist; geologist; or engineer working in petroleum or mining engineering.
NOTE: This sale only contains the ebook The Origins of Natural Diamonds in high-quality PDF. No other materials included.