Val M. Runge, Wolfgang Nitz, Johannes Thomas Heverhagen
Thieme; 4th edition
Understanding the physics of magnetic resonance imaging can be difficult without the help of Val Runge, Wolfgang Nitz, and Johannes Heverhagen's The Physics of Clinical MR Taught Through Images, 4th Edition (PDF). This book offers a novel and extremely applicable approach to the subject. Every aspect of physics is broken down into language that is simple to understand and is complemented with drawings and/or pictures of an exceptionally high standard. The visually rich format is an easily accessible tool for learning about, capitalizing on, and becoming an expert in the potent diagnostic potential of MRI.
PDF download of “Physics of Clinical MR Taught Through Images, Fourth Edition”
- An easy reference to acronyms, which can frequently vary from one company to the next, is provided in the form of a handy appendix.
- Advanced techniques such as parallel imaging and data sparsity, as well as cutting-edge topics like as contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance angiography, perfusion, and spectroscopy.
- Acquiring the highly technical subject is made easier with the inclusion of over 700 photographs, anatomical drawings, clinical charts, tables, and diagrams, which cover topics such as pulse sequencing and magnetization curves.
- Discussion of ground-breaking advances in both hardware and software, including 7 T, MR-PET, 4D flow, CAIPIRINHA, interventional MR, radial acquisition, simultaneous multislice, and compressed sensing, among others.
- Core topics are covered in eight sections that are organized in a methodical manner. These sections are as follows: hardware and radiologic safety; basic image physics; basic and advanced image acquisition; flow effects; techniques specific to the brain; heart; liver; breast; and cartilage; management and reduction of artifacts; and improvements in MRI diagnostics and technologies.
This digital PDF manual is the ideal reference for practicing radiologists, radiology residents, researchers in MR, and techs due to its extensive content, vivid images, and brief writing.
PLEASE BE AWARE That this purchase does not come with any online codes. The only PDF ebook that is included is the fourth edition of “The Physics of Clinical MR Taught Through Images.”
There are no reviews yet.