Lisa Dougherty, Sara Lister
Wiley-Blackwell; 9th Edition
Nationally recognized as the definitive guide to clinical nursing skills; The Royal Marsden Manual of Clinical Nursing Procedures 9e (PDF) has provided important nursing knowledge and up-to-date information on nursing skills and procedures for more than 30 years. Now in its 9th edition; this full-colour manual offers the underlying theory and evidence for procedures allowing nurses to gain the confidence they need to become completely informed; skilled practitioners.
Written with the experienced nurse in mind; this manual provides the latest; detailed; evidence-based guidelines for more than 200 procedures related to every aspect of a person′s care including main information on equipment; the procedure; and post-procedure guidance; together with full color photos and illustrations.
Following extensive market research; this Ninth edition:
- is organized and structured to signify the needs of a patient along their care pathway
- incorporates risk-management into relevant chapters to make sure it is central to care
- includes comprehensively reviewed and updated evidence underpinning all procedures
- includes the procedures and changes in practice that reveal modern acute nursing care
- contains revised procedures following ‘hands-on’ testing by students and staff at Kingston University
“This is an ebook that should be in any library-related with nursing. Any nurse; irrespective at what point they are on in their journey through the profession; will find a good reason to dip into this ebook at some time.” — Nursing times 2016
NOTE: The product includes the ebook; The Royal Marsden Manual of Clinical Nursing Procedures; 9th Edition; in PDF. No access codes are included.