Wolters Kluwer Health; 1st edition
Late in the month of June will be set aside each year for the administration of the ABR core exam. This fundamental examination, which is one step toward earning board certification in diagnostic radiology, will evaluate candidates' comprehension and knowledge in each of the exam's 18 subject areas. The Genitourinary Imaging: A Core Review PDF eBook (part of The Core Review Series) will have around 300 imaging questions and will be organized in a manner that is analogous to the new ABR core examination. Radiographs, MRI, CT, and ultrasound pictures of the highest possible quality will all be supplied. It is going to be presented in a very succinct manner how the answers to the questions are, along with brief explanations for why a certain response choice is correct and the other answer choices are erroneous. Literature references will be provided for each answer explanation, and they will follow the same format as the test itself. These references will cover all pertinent topics of genitourinary imaging. The resident who engages with this ebook will develop the skills necessary to read and respond to Core Exam questions.
- “A superb introduction to the field of genitourinary radiology.”
- “Answers are understandable, and a good explanation is provided, along with pertinent commentary.”
- “The picture is of really high quality.” In addition, charts and figures are provided whenever they are required.
- “A helpful resource for practicing radiologists to utilize in their board preparation and review.”
- There are no noticeable holes in the coverage, and the article's substance is extremely comprehensive. All imaging modalities are covered.'
- “Highly suggest this ebook for any radiologist ending training and for practicing radiologists requiring a nice refresher,” said the author of the publication.
NOTE: The eBook version of “Genitourinary Imaging: A Core Review” has been changed from ePub format to PDF format; as a result, the page numbers will not be consistent with the hard book.