James C. Grotta, David Mendelow, Eng H. Lo, Ralph L. Sacco, Lawrence KS Wong, Gregory W Albers, Joseph P. Broderick
Elsevier; 6th edition
This updated version of Stroke: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, and Management, which is now available in its 6th edition (PDF), provides easy access to the most recent results from research as well as management strategies for cerebrovascular disease. Following on from where J. P. Mohr and his colleagues left off, a new team of editors — Drs. Grotta, Broderick, Albers, Lo, Mendelow, Kasner, Sacco, and Wong — head the 6th edition of this famous textbook, which is produced by the most eminent stroke experts from around the world.
- Contains the extracted evidence and underlined degree of proof.
- You will be equipped with the most recent findings if you make use of data from recently completed endovascular studies.
- You are able to make rapid and precise diagnosis because to the abundance of full-color CT scans and pathology slides.
- Provides information regarding recent developments in diagnostic procedures, such as ultrasound, computed tomography (including CT perfusion and CT angiography), magnetic resonance imaging (including MR perfusion techniques), and angiography.
- This article highlights recent discoveries in the areas of genetic risk factors, primary prevention of stroke, infectious diseases and stroke, recovery therapies such as brain stimulation, robotics, and telerehabilitation, and trial design.
- You will be able to recognize the clinical signs of stroke, use the most recent laboratory and imaging testing to arrive at a diagnosis, and devise an effective medication and surgical treatment plan with the help of comprehensive and professional clinical advice.
- Includes exhaustive treatment of recent developments in the molecular biology of cell death; risk factors and prevention; recent developments in diagnostics and stroke imaging; and therapeutic alternatives, including a full assessment of thrombolytic drugs and emerging data for endovascular therapy.
- Intracellular Signaling: Mediators and Protective Responses, The Neurovascular Unit and Responses to Ischemia, Mechanisms of Cerebral Hemorrhage, Stroke Related to Surgery and Other Procedures, Cryptogenic Stroke, and Interventions to Improve Recovery after Stroke are some of the brand-new chapters included in this updated edition.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE That the only thing that is being offered for sale is the PDF version of Stroke: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, and Management, 6th Edition. There are no online codes provided.